mandag 19. desember 2011

Der sa du det!

British actress Kate Winslet (Titanic, The Holiday) has admitted to struggling with eating disorders and Kate is honest and outspoken about her life-long weight problems. "My uncle is a chef. My mother is a fantastic cook. We're all big eaters. It was kind of unavoidable." In high school, she was a bit heavier and classmates called her "Blubber." The criticisms led to depression and eating disorders. Today, Kate Winslet is healthy, she loves her body and her curves and refuses to play the 'super-skinny game'. "I'm happy with the way I am. I'm not like American film stars. I'm naturally curvy. This is me, like it or lump it. People think that if a woman isn't rail-thin, then there must be something wrong with her - it's such nonsense." // Google

1 kommentar: